November 4, 2012

Salem!


Hi there, this is Salem (full name Salem Genfris Tegamino Triex Italo JESSE!! Capitani in Banini)! He was born July 13 this year :) I wanted to name him Nyanlatothep, but people thinks Salem is too strange already, they wouldn't be able to even remember Nyanlatothep. He's been called "Sale" (which in italian means SALT), "Lemme" "Salemme", because OMG! A name that doesn't end with a vowel, wtf!


Now he's almost 4 months old, and he's quite big for his age, so I hope he''l grow as big as a lion!
He eats a lot, always hungry! And he loves to walk on my face when I sleep, to chew my fingers and overall he's really loving, I hope he stays so friendly even when he'll be older! He's not afraid of people at all, and he sleeps a lot.



His mom had blue eyes (she's dead, poor thing :( She was just 1 year old), but he has brown eyes, so I assume his dad was grey with brown eyes, because there's no such cat in the family where he was born (and all of them are his uncles/cousins). I love his pink nose <3



Here he is, fixing my lamp.


He loves to peek out the windows, but he's afraid to stay outside alone.




No comments:

Post a Comment