November 14, 2010

Katharine Blake

The other day I was listening to one of my all time favourite songs, Sleeping Beauty of Miranda Sex Garden. To my ears is such a perfect song, because it really fits the idea of the water garden and its atmosphere. It's so perfect in its balancing romanticism, cruelty and sensuality. And the voice tells the story with such elegance. Behind the mic there is Katharine Blake. I wandered why I've never cared that much for all the other stuff MSG published, maybe it was all too strange for the myself of 6 years ago? Anyway, today I found out that in 2007 Katharine published an album with her own name, Midnight Flowers, so I've given it a try. And it was what I expected, it's that style. Her music seems to be such a perfect score to my garden, even if it's not so easy for me to listen to it for too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment