January 25, 2011

Could this be fixed with Mary Jane?

Yeah several people suggested me to try some weed instead of taking xanax but hey, you know...
Anyway, I don't like some things while I like others, like everybody. And you happen to dislike some things stronger when your body screams you "HEY GAL THIS ISN'T GOOD", in those moments when your brain can't stand any kind of sound. And yes then there is this kind of claustrophoby that rises when a little problem comes out suddenly, and it makes you feel like you're choking, but you're not because you're breathing, so you don't understand what you have to do, do you have to breathe less or breathe more? So you sit and cry in panic even if it's all ok, there's just a shitty little irrelevant problem you have to deal with and you can't. It's really like choking, you want to go outside, you want to think about something else but you can't, it's late and it's dark and no, tomorrow we have to work.
I miss the air, I miss the brambles, I miss the physalis, I miss the earth, I can barely remember how does it feel at touch. I miss the me who used to daydream all the time.
How far is March?

No comments:

Post a Comment