March 8, 2011

About the hand thing

First time I went to the doc he told me it was really unlikely that the issue was psoriasis. He asked me lots of questions about me, about my family, about the reasons why I left my home at the age of 19, if I had panic attacks, if I was having insomnia and such. He asked me if I'm short-tempered, used to fight and I said no, not really, I hate fighting, actually hearing other people screaming and fighting makes me feel nauseated and in panic. He told me to take small doses of Xanax for three weeks to see if they'd relieve my pains, and they did. I slept better and more, the hand pain was almost gone, but overall better.
So I went back to the doc and told him so. He told me well, so now we know it's a psicological issue, so we might try this other psychotropic drug that you'll have to take for the next six months....I stopped him and told him I had left my workplace and I was planning to take some months of rest at home. So he said 'ok so no drugs for you'. Phew.
The thing that scares me is: when I'll find another workplace, will I have to take those drugs?? I mean I know the pain will be back, I'm still having annoying twinges in the night, I can remember myself grabbing and kneading my wrists to relieve the pain several times (no, it really seems like my body completely forgot how to relax)...so what, drugs are the only possible cure to this fucking, annoying, condition? yuppie.

And another thing I have to say. I really really hope that whoever shows disrespect towards my girl is going to have a really horrible life. How the hell can you treat such a tiny and sweet thing in such a rude way? Go fuck yourself, moron.

No comments:

Post a Comment