March 1, 2011

Nuke Mama

Now that I'm done with the Xanax, with work and stuff my hands are feeling better. The pain keeps on showing up at times, especially in the night, but not as intense as before. I'm still NOT relaxed at all, but I'm more relaxed then I was one month ago.
These days I'm on heavy dream flow, places are back. Now we have distant doors hidden between layers and layers of green curtains.
I was in this house with a lot of doors, it was a really big house with a big garden. While looking for the exit door I took the wrong way and ended up in some sort of internal greenhouse, with a couple of vintage white armchairs, a tiny round table and lots of plants in the twilight. All closed behind glass doors. I tarried in that room because I liked ita a lot, I felt at home, then the owner of the house called me to show me the right door, the distant one after all those layers of green drapes. Anyway, I couldn't reach the door fast because in the corridor there were these...I called them witches but they weren't all witches. There was some deformed guy who resembled Hitler and some other weird creature. They stopped me and kept me to draw for them. When I left the house I went to a meadow. It was the sunset, and I was there with this table and a couple of desklamps. And they worked, like there were electric outlets somewhere around. I had paper sheets spread all around the table and I was there drawing, but the hour was late and the sun was going down quickly. I called my boyfriend to tell him I was on my way home. Before I could gather my stuff the sun disappeared behind a hill and the lamps shut down aswell. I was left in deep darkness, unprepared and confused.

No comments:

Post a Comment