May 7, 2011

Ill days

I'm feeling pretty bad since thursday evening, I must have eaten something bad. I'm feeling quite nauseated since then, a little stomachache, light fever, shivers...fuck. I had to skip a reharsal for the concert and a trip to Siena, and I'm really not feeling like doing anything but sitting at the pc or talking (complaining). I'm not even feeling hugry even if these days I haven't been eating quite at all.

Yesterday I was feeling a bit better so I went out and bought some flowers for my terrace. Got some geraniums :) Next time I'll go for a couple of mesembryanthemum and then maybe a couple hydrangeas for the shady spots. I love flowers :D

Uhm, I'm planning a lot of travels to do in the future but I'm not sure I'll have the money to afford them, so I decided I'll look for some random barmaid work during the summer. You know, Tuscany, tourists = work at restaurants/bars. Then, in June I'll probably go back for a few days to work in Siena at the bar :)

Oh I'm really feeling like shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment