June 2, 2011

Summer time?

Yay! The concert went good, I fucked up lots of things but it was fun! Whee I'm happy :D I felt like a real noob (because I am!)! I really want to keep on with practicing this summer, I'm even thinking that maybe I could try to - at least - understand Yes, Anastasia...

Last week I attended this super awesome festival called "Dialoghi sull'uomo" in Pistoia. I had the opportunity to listen to great people's speeches, such as Umberto Galimberti, Marco Aime, Roberta de Monticelli, Telmo Pievani, Rossella Ghigi and Marc Augé. Really a great, inspiring festival!

I'm getting confused about a couple of my friendships, I really don't know what to do or what I want. You know, you have a dear, dear friend and suddenly you feel you don't have anything in common with that person anymore. When you're together, you feel distress...is it normal to feel like that when you're talking to a person you've been friend with for YEARS? I'm really confused because I've always loved this person and now I feel like I'm not interested anymore, like, too much effort to keep this friendship alive, like I'm getting tired of trying to communicate and failing.
I don't understand who I have to blame? Me, my friend? Don't know. I feel like I'm being horrible, indolent, because my friends is still so nice towards me, lovely indeed, always reminding me of sweet things, sweet moments. I'm really grateful. But I also think I ain't the only one to blame, I see no effort, if not occasional ones, coming from the other side, to keep the intellectual relationship alive. And sometimes I feel like I've been accommodating too many times.

No comments:

Post a Comment